Saturday, December 17, 2011

My Christmas Mani!!!

Hey Y'all!

As you know, Christmas is a little over a week away. The Christmas season inspired my latest manicure! This is just a short post to show you what I did to my nails at home. I used some inexpensive nail polish I picked up from Wal-Mart (the red polish and glitter polish) and Sally's (the white polish). I used tape (just regular tape that you'd use to wrap a gift) to achieve the stripes on my ring fingers.

What do you think? Is my manicure Christmas-y to you? Do you want a tutorial on using tape for manicures? Leave me some feedback under the post!


My challenge for you today is to be a safe driver this holiday season (and everyday)! Please, please, please don't partake in activities while driving that can impair your driving skills or ability to make safe driving decisions. Every week in my area, I've hears of fatal car accidents. Some of the accidents might have been prevented if people took extra precaution. It only takes a split second to cause an accident so if you need to talk, text, eat, or put on make-up, please pull over. You might be saving your own life! Be safe and be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment