Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Twist Out Didn't Make It!

Good afternoon Y’all!

The twist out from this morning didn’t make it! It’s already flat-lined. No, it didn’t get frizzy; no, the weather had no part in its death. I intentionally killed it by putting it back into a bun. I told you all that I don’t really like to wear my hair down and my twist outs never quite look the way I want them to look. Also, my hair kept rubbing again my chair and my clothes and I just kept thinking, “My ends! My ends!” I did receive several compliments from my co-workers (thanks guys) about my twist out, but I just got the urge to pull it back…so I did! Don’t judge me!

I did style it in a protective style so do I get some brownie points for that? I did this at work in the bathroom during my lunch break so all I had was some water, my fingers and a few hair pins I had. I don’t think it turned out too badly when you think of what I was working with. Now, I happen to really like this so I will make it more pretty when I get home and probably wear this style the rest of the week! (Check out my post from earlier to see how the twist out looked!)




No comments:

Post a Comment