Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's My Birthday Eve...

25 is approaching rather quickly, y'all! Thank God for letting me make it this far! I can hardly believe it. And even though I barely look a day over 19, I definitely can feel the difference. I won't get too deep. This is just a light post today.

So...what should I give my hair for our 25th birthday on tomorrow? Some color? Twists? Maybe a trip to the salon? The classic side puff? What do you think? Let me know in the comment box below or leave a comment on the blog's Facebook wall. Your suggestions are welcomed, but I can tell you I will not be shaving or cutting my hair.

My challenge for today is to check yourself. Yep! I said check yourself. Are we really being the persons God has called us to be? The Bible is the mirror. If it doesn't line up with the Word of God, it is time to let it go. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment