Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year! It's 2012!

First, thank God for bringing me over into a new year! Hi-yah....followed by a fast clap!!! (If you're COGIC, you know what it is!) Secondly, thank you to my subscribers, readers, and lurkers! Without readers, this blog wouldn't be what it is!

So, how did I bring in the new year? I was at Watch Night Service. I enjoyed myself! Now, I did color my hair for my birthday a few days ago so I brought in the new year with a new color on my signature style-the side puff. I also played around in my eyeshadow for a new look to ring in the new year. I'll post the pics at the bottom! 

My challenge for today is to just be thankful for making it into this new year! So many people didn't (RIP to my nephew's father and the many others) get a chance to see 2012. Don't take it for granted! God bless us all in 2012!



1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, Val...Love the looks & the puff has really grown.

    ReplyDelete