Friday, November 11, 2011

Reppin' #TeamNaturalHair

Happy Veterans' Day Everyone!!! Even though I've picked up a stomach virus, I'm still grateful for this day!

Ok, on to my post...since going natural, I've realized the sisterhood I was unofficially inducted into. As with any other sisterhood, of course, I wanted to rep it! Unsuccessfully, I searched in my city for Afrocentric wear that expressed my love for #teamnaturalhair. I turned to Google and I hit the jackpot!

I was in a natural hair forum and ladies posted links to their favorite Natural Hair t-shirt line. From those suggestions, I found B. Natural Apparel. I ordered a couple of shirts last Sunday and I received them in the mail VIA USPS on yesterday.

My experience with B. Natural Apparel was awesome! I had to pay via PayPal, which was my first time using that service. When I received my order confirmation, there was a small issue with the shipping address. I contacted B. Natural Apparel and the owner, Joy Diggs, replied the same day and fixed the issue. She was very prompt and professional! I was so excited to get my shirts on yesterday. She included instructions on how to care for the shirts. I will be repping' #teamnaturalhair to the fullest this weekend and I will definitely be ordering more from B. Natural Apparel! (I will post about how the shirts hold up and how others react to them in an upcoming post.)


Note: This is my honest opinion of my purchase from B. Natural Apparel. I used my own money to purchase the items. I am not being paid or compensated for this review.

Now, my challenge for today should probably be expected....thank a veteran! I'll be calling my dad and thanking him for his service in Desert Storm! Veterans have done so much for us. Let's show our appreciate on today and every day!!! God bless America!



No comments:

Post a Comment